24 octubre, 2005

The secret life of words

La sala llena. Un plano cenital desde la luna ilumina una plataforma petrolífera, un castillo de acero perdido en un mar –más que azul-. Mientras la lluvia cala la pantalla y la cámara aleja poco a poco el castillo, una voz que llora emerge del fondo del mar:


Hope there''s someone

Who''ll take care of me
When I die, will I go

Hope there''s someone
Who''ll set my heart free
Nice to hold when I''m tired

There''s a ghost on the horizon
When I go to bed
How can I fall asleep at night
How will I rest my head

Oh I''m scared of the middle place
Between light and nowhere
I don''t want to be the one
Left in there, left in there

There''s a man on the horizon
Wish that I''d go to bed
If I fall to his feet tonight
Will allow rest my head

So here''s hoping I will not drown
Or paralyze in light
And godsend I don''t want to go
To the seal''s watershed

Maita se deja seducir por un desmayo que sabe a gloria.

Luego el camino de regreso, al rebufo de la noche y de las caricias del sueño.

Estadisticas blog